BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Weekends are great arent they?




Absolutely no structure, no hurry to be anywhere (provided you dont have plans!)


I have loved our last few weekends at home, doing absolutely nothing for a majority of one day and then pottering around home getting jobs etc done that I otherwise couldnt be bothered doing after work.


I am looking forward to tomorrow, heading to Finley for a photoshoot with the camera club. Hoping to get some awesome shots that I will be able to enter into the local shows photography competitions and learn more about what settings to use in each situation etc. I have added in amongst this post some of my best work, It isnt 100% but getting there. Feel free to comment!

Ciao

Bella


1 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

That kitty looks like he /she knows something we don't know.

incidentally, our tabby looks a lot like that and he's such a wonderful, loveable little guy.

have fun blogging.!