BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Happy Birthday!

So my husband turned 30 yesterday. What a great time we had, The party was a roaring success on Saturday night - and the first time ever I got to see hubby drunk as a skunk! (Was very very funny) and then back on the horse again yesterday (or pony as my husband said lol)

I must say I am quite proud of the present we got him (we being my dad and family) - Have paid for him to do a hotlap with Jim Richards in the porsche that Jim drives for Targa etc.
"Experience the ride of a lifetime in the passenger seat of the Targa Tasmania winning GT2 driven by "The Master", Jim Richards - 7 times Bathurst, 8 times Targa Tasmania and Carrera Cup winner. Jim is also an Australian Motorsport Hall of Famer.
On the day you will receive:
- Hot Laps with Jim Richards in a Porsche Race Car;- Driver/passenger in-car communication- A signed photo of Jim Richards with you"


We are both now on the Celeb Slim again in order to regain a healthy lifestyle yada yada yada bler! I am on the waiting list to have tonsils removed, and scared crapless due to horror stories I have heard from a close friend of mine, and the surgeon suggested I loose alot of weight, so in came the celebrity slim again.

I got a puppy - yay! She is a 3 month old red heeler. Her name was Zara but hubby refused to call her that so she is now called "Patch"

Anyway off for a walk now with puppy- Should be interesting!

0 comments: