BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Technology is great

I managed to merge an old blog in with this one, very cool - Gotta love technology!!
So its Easter once again - hopefully you are all fit and well :)
The Easter Bunny left wayyyy too much choccie here - Im in sugar lovers heaven! Its a been quiet weekend here, just lots of food and chocolate. We are all suffering horrible head colds thanks to MIL :oP
As for the appendicitis, its all good now. I hurt my belly a little bit on Friday when we went wood cutting, and then again Saturday night when I picked up a friends baby (damn weak tummy muscles!) - but other than that I am A-OK and oh so excited to be heading back to work tomorrow!
Oh and we finally won a VY SS bumper bar on ebay! (YAY!!!) So project make NUTWGN look like an SS wagon is well under way!!

I guess thats all, just reading back not much makes sense or reads well, but its a blog so its allowed to be disjointed :oP
Ciao for now!
Bella xx

0 comments: