BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My treat night! :)

Last night was my "treat night" I call it this as we have so many functions on and figure that if I restrict myself and say "no i cant" all of the time then I will become bored and fall off the wagon.
I had a blast - still watching what I ate but managed to consume 10 alcoholic drinks... lol
I started with a sugarfree cruiser - blergh! Didnt enjoy it so hubby offered to get me some Rum... mmmmmmm Bundy! Also had some Johnnie Walker and UDL's and held off on the greasy foods that were all on offer. Today I dont feel very well, and definately hungover but I had a great night and only gained 0.7 of a kilo from all that drinking... SCORE!!

Tomorrow I have to go and see a Nutritionalist - pffft! Been there done that and all they did was tell me "You cant have this" and "You cant have that" and "You need to show self control" yada yada yada... not looking forward to it to say the least, Im expecting a bashing of the CS diet but I am prepared to defend myself and thr CS program with all of the information I have gained and the current weight loss statistics ..... At least I can wind down afterwards with a hot stone massage.... aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
TaTa For Now xx
Anna

0 comments: