BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The start of a new me

I started my Celebrity Slim journey on 3rd January, 2009.

The thought to loose weight has been on my mind for a while now. I married Luke back in March 2008 and lost around 10kg for the wedding, which was awesome but since then have put it all back on again plus more and having constant hip and back pain let alone health issues.. blah! :(

From the Celebrity Slim program I hope to learn more about portioning for meals and healthy eating.

Currently I am having a Shake for breakfast, an allowable snack for smoko, a shake for lunch and an allowable snack with arvo smoko, then a healthy tea such as grilled chicken and salad. I also do at least half an hour of excersise, which has been walking and bike riding but I hope to get back into swimming and also set up my PS2 with the dance mat to add a bit of variety and fun.

Measurements on day 1: HOW EMBARRASING!!!
Clothing Size: 22 top, 22 bottoms
Weight: 121.8 kg
Waist: 43inches
hips: 53 inches
Arms: 18 inches
Legs: 29 inches
Chest: 49 inches.

My goal weight: 100kg, with mini goals (and treats) every 5 kg until I reach 100.

I want to get my belly button pierced... something I have always wanted done, eventually got done and then took it out a few months later... I have promised myself if I get down below 100 I will get it done.

So here it is, the first entry in my weightloss blog - well done if you made it this far!
Feel free to comment,
Cheers
Anna

0 comments: