BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Apparently there's a wedding on today....

Yup. The royal wedding has caused wedding fever to hit around the world. Inspired by Megs and Chantelle at FatMumSlim I have decided to share some of my favourite Wedding photos from my big day. I couldn't decide as I had so much fun and it shows in most of our photos, so be prepared for pic overload! x


My favourite B&W pic of the two of us...


 Our awesome bridal party - The two Renee's, Andrew and Clint


Our yummy cake - white gold mud & choc mud. Home made and decorated by Lukes mum & Sister, personalised NUTR33 cake topper made in Perth


Luke and his car


Our friend Shagga "stealing" me away from Luke


 Just after becoming man and wife


This shows our personalities so well, Me trying to be silly and get Luke to laugh

 and again our personalities showing - Photographer told Luke to whisper something sweet in my ear, he stuck his tounge in my ear and gave me a wet willy!!

0 comments: