BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Story Telling in 30 photos... PART 2

Time for part 2 of the Story Telling....

11. Someone I tell everything to - Luke of course. I love this photo of him from our wedding


12.  A picture from my everyday life... This is Ginge cat. He is always squeezing himself in any spot that he can. Luke took this photo a few years ago



13. A picture from a place I love... The beach at sunset, this particular photo was taken in Caloundra




14. A picture that reminds me of old times... My first trip to the V8 Supercars many years ago at Winton. I was so excited to get some signatures on my jacket :)




15. A picture from a great night...Palooza 2011 with Kell and Fleur. I had an absolute blast that night out at Retro!



16. An unusual picture... The "wanking" angel in Warrnambool



17. A picture of my spare time... harrasing Luke in the shed of course! This is a pic of me after I performed my first service on the old magna :D



18. A picture of people who are closest to me... My "baby" sister and my husband



19. A picture of someone who is always there...My dad. Luke is always there too but I have put lots of pics of him up already so I will add a photo of my dad. Day or night I can call him and chat, drunk or sober. I love my dad and would be lost without him.



20. A picture of a time in life I miss...Technically I don't remember it, but I'm sure things were easier being a baby!



The 3rd and final installment of story telling in 30 photos shouldnt be too far away!
Ciao for now,

0 comments: