BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 22, 2011

Storytelling in 30 photos... PART 1

I saw this over at Leila's Blog - Emerald City Girl and thought it would be a cool challenge, but was a bit overwhelmed by finding 30 photos, so I will do it in a few parts... I had great fun looking through all my old photos though I was unable to find some pics to suit each topic.

1. Someone I spend alot of time with... This one was easy - It is Luke  of course :)


2. A picture of myself - excited about all ages freckle making!




3. A picture of someone in my family - My nephew Lincoln and his mum Stacey



4. A picture of something that makes me happy - Cuddles with Ned




5. An old picture of myself - Back when I had the VL and was skinny... those were the days!




6. A picture of a sibling - hows a picture of 2 of my siblings and I? Me, Renee and Erica at Erica's 21st




7. Class photo - none digital sorry

8. A random photo of you and your significant other - Luke and I back in 2005 on the ferry to Rottnest Island



9. A picture I havent posted online before - This was hard but I think I found one -  a flower taken up at Sky High, Mt Dandenong.






10. A relative of mine - My brother and Nanna Bates



Stay tuned for parts 2 & 3, coming soon! :)
Ciao for now,



2 comments:

Ali said...

What a great idea Anna - A great little snap shot of your life :)

Unknown said...

I love your photos Anna. I especially love the freckle one! I LOVE FRECKLES!! xx