BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Meet Me Monday!



I was trawling my friends blogs as I usually do when I have some down time and came across Lucy's Meet me Monday post. I clicked on the picture-link and found the creator Never Growing Old. I have decided to participate this week, so without further ado....


Meet Me Monday...

1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
I much prefer Caesar Salad, especially when you add chicken to it - Garden salad is too plain for me

 
2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
Definately not, I am heading to Melbourne that night and will possibly record the Chasers version of the Royal Wedding over on ABC just for kicks. Im sure it will be replayed over and over on the news so I wont miss much!

 
3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?
It's nothing exciting, I recently paid a massive phone bill...  Havent spent large sums on myself in a while as we are saving for a house4. Window seat or aisle seat?
Window if I can fight hubby for it, I hate being bumped into!


5. Do you know your blood type?
I should - I have a card in my wallet, but sadly if you were to ask me, I would not know...


So there you have it folks, my debut in Meet Me Monday. Hope it wasnt too boring for you :)
Ciao for now!






1 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I've never tried Caesar salad before. Looks like I might have to give it a try.