BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fave Flicks Friday - Fast and the Furious

What a great idea, all come together on our blogs and review our favourite movies... Thanks Mez! x


I'm a car fan, and can appreciate a great Aussie actor, so today I am going to rave about the Fast and the Furious series.... What more could you want, Vin Diesel... *drool*...... Paul Walker *mega drool*... and hot cars (which even though the effects are unrealistic still look awesome!) A typical car enthusiasts favourite movie The Fast and the Furious film series consists of five street racing films produced by Universal Studios, with a sixth installment on the way. (WOOHOOO!) While none of the films have had very high critics praise, all of the films have been top grossers at the box office, proving that you dont have to please the critics to be able to make money ;)








Who could say no to these hotties?




And as Dom (aka Vin Diesel) says in the first movie ": I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bullshit. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free." I think I could live by that....


More drool pics to finish my post:







So if you havent yet, I reccomend you see it - even if only for the perve factor.
Ciao for now,


1 comments:

Ali said...

I love these movies too Anna
Not sure if it is the cars - or more the perve factor !!

We got our dog Diesel not long after watching the first movie !!

mmmm happy Vin Diesel Dreams